Eastern North Carolina is currently dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Florence. Thousands are without power and are in desperate need of supplies and support.
There are three ways you can partner with us to make a difference:
1. You can give financially.
We have created a Florence Relief Fund to collect money that will be distributed to churches in need throughout the area. We believe resourcing local churches is one of the best strategies to making a lasting difference in these areas. Long after the emergency help is gone these churches will be dealing with the aftermath.
2. You can donate to our supply drive.
We are now accepting donations to be taken and delivered to those in need. You can drop off all items at the church. Just look for the large box truck in our parking lot!
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables (pop top cans)
- Canned Meat & Fish (pop top cans)
- Canned Beans & Soup (pop top cans)
- Cereal, Oats, & Oatmeal
- Whole Grain Pasta & Rice
- Peanut Butter
- Hygiene Items
- Household Items
- Paper Products
- Beverages (Powdered Milk, Instant Tea, Coffee, Cocoa, Drink Mixes, Juice)
- Dried Meats
- Dried Fruits
- Nuts, Seeds, & Trail Mix
- Granola & Protein Bars
- Baby Food, Pacifiers, Formula, Wipes, & Diapers
3. You can serve with Samaritan's Purse.
The best organization you can partner with is Samaritan's Purse. They have established a relief base in New Bern and volunteers are already hard at work to help homeowners clean up and begin the recovery process. They will also be setting up a base in Jacksonville and headed to Wilmington soon.